This event has passed, please check our latest events
Added by: Cannon_7920
From 14:00pm to 17:00pm
Are you a budding entrepreneur looking to launch your own business, or already a business owner looking to grow your business knowledge? Our workshops are designed to help, support and inform you on your business journey.
Free of charge business workshop delivered through Barnsley Launchpad.
"How to Take on Your First Employee" - hosted by Ian Francis of Innovas, covering the following topics:
- Decide whether to express or suppress feelings of pressure
- Identify your pressure triggers
- Build up mental toughness
- Identify decision making tools for handling pressure
- Recognise your comfort zone and stretching your boundaries
- Identify tools to enable you to stay focussed on your goal
- Understand the benefits and coping techniques for stress
- Pick yourself up in the face of challenges
- Identify options for dealing with setbacks
This workshop is free of charge but booking is required. To book your place, contact The Launchpad Gateway on 01226 773 003